All Phase Hydraulics’ manufacturing capabilities include exceptional design and engineering, rapid prototyping, custom design manufacturing as well as customized finishing and painting. Our process starts with a customer centered design staff and does not end until the finished product is delivered free of defects and with 100% customer satisfaction. In addition, we know and understand our clients’ need to receive their product quickly and on time.
Design And Engineering Capabilities
Our design and engineering staff begins by working with our customers until we thoroughly understand their critical performance requirements and unique applications. Our utilization of the Solid Works 3D design platform allows us to offer a wide range of flexibility in customizing our cylinders for each one of our client’s unique needs.
- Customer centered design staff
- Utilize Solid Works 3D design platform
- 3D Modeling available upon request
Custom Manufacturing Capabilities
Because of our automated saw operations and computerized machining capabilities, we are able to offer a wide range of highly customized welding capabilities in order to provide solutions for our customers who have challenging or unique requirements.
- Automated saw operations
- Computerized machining capabilities ranging from 1” to 8” bore
- Highly customized welding capabilities
- Custom finishing capabilities
- Fully functional paint booth to produce high quality paint finishes
- Proper care is taking to engineer packaging solutions that will ensure product is delivered free of defects.
- We have a history of consistent, on-time deliveries
Rod material options:
- Chrome – thickness
- Nitrosteel – for salt and corrosive environments
- Stainless steel – used in wet areas, washdown etc
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel
- We recognize the sense of urgency needed during the prototyping stage and work to meet each of our customer’s needs.