Hydraulic Cylinders & Pneumatic Cylinders Direct Suppliers
Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturers & Suppliers
All-Phase Hydraulics & Machine is your Michigan hydraulic cylinder shop that is direct suppliers for all your hydraulic equipment needs. From Lynair, Inc., Pneumatic Cylinders & Couplers, Inc., RAM-PAC International, Inc., to HYVA. We are committed to offering our customers only the highest quality hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders manufactured by the most respected, reliable, and well-known companies in the world.
If you do not see the specific brand of the hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder that you are looking for, please fill out the form to the right to contact us today! We are ready and willing to look into other options for your needs as well as explore custom cylinder options.
Customize Your Hydraulics with All Phase Today!
Are you looking to customize your next hydraulic cylinder? All Phase is proud to offer custom hydraulics for your more specific projects! Our hydraulic cylinder manufacturing division is based in Michigan and specializes in custom design, engineering, and rapid prototyping of welded hydraulic cylinders. Check out our Custom Hydraulic Design & Engineering Capabilities today!
Purchase Your Pneumatic or Hydraulic Cylinders with All Phase Today!
Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturers & Suppliers
Lynair, Inc. was established in 1948 in Jackson, MI, as a supplier of heavy-duty air cylinders and hydraulic cylinders for the toughest environments, including the steel foundry and sawmill industries. Since then, they have become a leader in the pneumatic and hydraulic cylinder industry by providing exceptional products at competitive prices.
Cylinders Manufactured by Lynair Inc:
Lynair Air and Hydraulic cylinders are built to perform the roughest and toughest applications. Including various leading-edge features that have proven themselves through the years. These cylinders will provide you with a long, maintenance-free service life. The advanced engineering combined with quality materials and paired with talented workmanship, contribute to the rugged-quality Lynair Cylinder product.
- Series A Air Cylinders
- Series AL Air Cylinders
- Series LY Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series H Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series PW Water Cylinders
For over forty years, Lynair has been producing their Mill-Type line of Cylinders. Their heavy duty, welded flange design has been proven throughout the world to endure in the tough environments of Aluminum Mill and Steel Mill applications. Their Mill-Type Cylinder Models include:
- Series MTA Mill Type Air Cylinders
- Series MTH 1000 PSI Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series MHH 2000 PSI Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series M3H 3000 PSI MIll Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series TMA Torpedo Mill Type Air Cylinders
- Series TMH 3000 PSI Torpedo Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
Lynair also specializes in producing custom cylinders in order to supply their for customers’ specialized needs. Their experienced, innovative engineers have an wide-ranging selection of designs that can be used to help produce whatever custom cylinders are needed. They have produced specialized cylinders for numerous industries including steel and aluminum mills, automotive plants, sawmill and custom machinery manufacturers, construction and shipping industries, as well as many more.
Pneumatic Cylinders & Couplers is an aluminum hydraulic cylinder manufacturer that offers aluminum and stainless steel pneumatic cylinders for almost any application. They are committed to providing solutions for your needs in increasing your efficiency, productivity, and profitability. They design and manufacture products for many applications and a wide variety of industries including Packaging, Printing, Food Processing, Material Handling, Machine Tool, Pulp & Paper, Food Processing, Animation & Robotics, and Automotive Manufacturing.
In addition to their standard hydraulic pneumatic cylinders, they also can have your hydraulic cylinders specifically built for your machines or applications. These aluminum hydraulic cylinder manufacturers provide the best of the best – these cylinders are constructed of stainless steel and are great for applications requiring additional durability as well as impact-resistant construction.
Cylinders from Pneumatic Cylinders & Couplers
- Non-Rotating Cylinders
- Stainless Steel Round Body Cylinder
- Standard NFPA Products- Aluminum NFPA Cylinders, Stainless Steel NFPA Cylinders, Steel NFPA Cylinder
HYVA is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the environmental service and commercial vehicle industries. They have over 20,000 customers and contribute to more than 40% global market share in front-end tipping cylinders. HYVA has been in operation for more than 40 years and is now present in 110+ countries, with 30 fully-owned subsidiaries, has reached extraordinary coverage and a manufacturing base that includes 12 production facilities across China, India, Brazil, and Europe.
All Phase carries HYVA FEE cylinders because of their superior quality and features including:
- Hard Chrome plated last stage (20-30 Micron)
- Completely Self-Bleeding
- Top eye with 2″ spherical bearing (maintenance-free)
- NPT single or double ports sizes 3/4″ – 1″
- Bottom opening design, no special tools needed for servicing
- Replaceable bottom bushing 2″
- State-of-the-art U-cup seals (mounted on the top of each stage)
- Highest lifting capacity in the industry
Since it was founded in the Netherlands in 1979, HYVA is now a global multinational company. They are committed to having their components meet the global market demands for high-quality products.
RAM-PAC International, Inc. is subsidiary of Hader Industries, Inc. which was formed in 1990. They are committed to meeting the need for high quality, high-pressure hydraulic tools and hydraulic cylinders. All Phase provides RAM-PAC high pressure Single and Double Acting Cylinders as well as their high pressure pumps and other accessories. RAM-PAC has experience in providing high quality products for specific industries such as Construction, Distribution Shipping/Logistics, Waste Management, Transportation, Heavy Industry, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, and Agriculture.
Single Acting Cylinders: Features of the Single Acting Cylinder include
- The solid bronze glands and wear rings contribute to a longer lasting life.
- The spring return design provides for faster retraction.
- The chrome plated piston rods resist contamination which prolongs life.
- The grooved pattern on the plunger head helps provide a better gripping of a load.
- The plunger threads, collar threads, and base mounting holes are standard on most sizes.
Double Acting Cylinders: Features of the Double Acting Cylinder include
- They retract under hydraulic power for faster operation.
- The chrome plated piston rods are designed to resist wear and corrosion.
- The solid bronze glands and wear rings prolong life.
- The plunger wiper is designed to resist contamination to extend its life.
- The collar threads, plunger threads, and base mounting holes are designed to allow for easy mounting.
High pressure pumps and other accessories:
All Phase has several models of RAM-PAC hydraulic pumps available. Although they each have their own unique performance characteristics, they are all designed to meet various specific applications. The types of high pressure hydraulic pumps include:
- Hand Pump
- Air Pump