Pneumatic & Hydraulic Cylinders
All-Phase Hydraulics & Machine are direct suppliers for Lynair, Inc., Pneumatic Cylinders & Couplers, Inc., RAM-PAC International, Inc. and HYVA. We work with some of the best hydraulic suppliers and aluminum hydraulic cylinder manufacturers. We are committed to offering our customers only the highest quality hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders manufactured by the most respected, reliable, well-known companies in the world.
If you do not see the specific brand of hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder that you are looking for, please fill out the form to the right to contact us today! We are ready and willing to look into other options for your needs as well as explore custom cylinder options.
Are you looking to customize your next hydraulic cylinder? All Phase is proud to offer custom hydraulics for your more specific projects! Our hydraulic cylinder manufacturing division is based in Michigan and specializes in custom design, engineering, and rapid prototyping of welded hydraulic cylinders. Click here to visit our Hydraulic Cylinder Design & Engineering Capabilities to learn more!
Contact Us Today!
Lynair, Inc. was established in 1948 in Jackson, MI, as a supplier of Hydraulic and Cylinders to the automotive industry. Since then, they have become a leader in the pneumatic and hydraulic cylinder industry by providing exceptional products at competitive prices.
Heavy Duty NFPA Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders
The five different series of NFPA interchangeable cylinders manufactured by Lynair include:
- Series A Air Cylinders
- Series AL Air Cylinders
- Series LY Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series H Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series PW Water Cylinders
For over forty years, Lynair has been producing their Mill-Type line of Cylinders. Their heavy duty, welded flange design has been proven throughout the world to endure in the tough environments of Aluminum Mill and Steel Mill applications. Their Mill-Type Cylinder Models include:
- Series MTA Mill Type Air Cylinders
- Series MTH 1000 PSI Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series MHH 2000 PSI Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series M3H 3000 PSI MIll Type Hydraulic Cylinders
- Series TMA Torpedo Mill Type Air Cylinders
- Series TMH 3000 PSI Torpedo Mill Type Hydraulic Cylinders
Lynair also specializes in producing custom cylinders in order to supply their for customers’ specialized needs. Their experienced, innovative engineers have an wide-ranging selection of designs that can be used to help produce whatever custom cylinders are needed. They have produced specialized cylinders for numerous industries including steel and aluminum mills, automotive plants, sawmill and custom machinery manufacturers, construction and shipping industries, as well as many more.
Pneumatic Cylinders & Couplers is an aluminum hydraulic cylinder manufacturers that offers aluminum and stainless steel pneumatic cylinders for almost any application. They are committed to providing solutions for your needs in increasing your efficiency, productivity, and profitability. They design and manufacture products for many applications and a wide variety of industries including Packaging, Printing, Food Processing, Material Handling, Machine Tool, Pulp & Paper, Food Processing, Animation & Robotics, and Automotive Manufacturing.
In addition to their standard hydraulic pneumatic cylinders, they also can have your hydraulic cylinders specifically built for your machines or applications. These aluminum hydraulic cylinder manufacturers provides the best of the best – these cylinders are constructed of stainless steel especially for applications requiring an additional durability as well as impact resistant construction.
All Phase carries HYVA FEE cylinders because of their superior quality and features including:
- Hard Chrome plated last stage (20-30 Micron)
- Completely Self-Bleeding
- Top eye with 2″ spherical bearing (maintenance free)
- NPT single or double ports, sizes 3/4″ – 1″
- Bottom opening design, no special tools needed for servicing
- Replaceable bottom bushing 2″
- State of the art U-cup seals (mounted in the top of each stage)
- Highest lifting capacity in the industry
Since it was founded in the Netherlands in 1979, HYVA is now a global multinational company. They are committed to having their components meet the global market demands for high quality products.
RAM-PAC International, Inc
RAM-PAC International, Inc. is subsidiary of Hader Industries, Inc. which was formed in 1990. They are committed to meeting the need for high quality, high-pressure hydraulic tools and hydraulic cylinders. All Phase provides RAM-PAC high pressure Single and Double Acting Cylinders as well as their high pressure pumps and other accessories. RAM-PAC has experience in providing high quality products for specific industries such as Construction, Distribution Shipping/Logistics, Waste Management, Transportation, Heavy Industry, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, and Agriculture.
Single Acting Cylinders: Some of the features for the Single Acting Cylinder include
- The solid bronze glands and wear rings contribute to a longer lasting life.
- The spring return design provides for faster retraction.
- The chrome plated piston rods resist contamination which prolongs life.
- The grooved pattern on the plunger head helps provide a better gripping of a load.
- The plunger threads, collar threads, and base mounting holes are standard on most sizes.
Double Acting Cylinders: Some of the features for the Double Acting Cylinder include
- They retract under hydraulic power for faster operation.
- The chrome plated piston rods are designed to resist wear and corrosion.
- The solid bronze glands and wear rings prolong life.
- The plunger wiper is designed to resist contamination to extend its life.
- The collar threads, plunger threads, and base mounting holes are designed to allow for easy mounting.
High pressure pumps and other accessories:
All Phase has several models of RAM-PAC hydraulic pumps available. Although they each have their own unique performance characteristics, they are all designed to meet various specific applications. The types of high pressure hydraulic pumps include:
- Hand Pump
- Air Pump