Quality & Safety on the Job
Quality and safety are things that All Phase Manufacturing takes extremely seriously. We work hard to keep in compliance with federal, state guidelines as well as local regulations to keep you, and our employees, as safe as possible while we work together. Our employees are trained in all aspects of hydraulic equipment safety in the workplace to make sure proper protocol is observed. We follow all the mandated hydraulic equipment safety guidelines for industry standards, testing and obtain all certifications that our employees need to ensure a quality product for you and safety awareness for them. Working with heavy machinery can be dangerous, therefore, we take all of the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of everyone involved in our projects. Your well being, and keeping you safe as we work together, is extremely important to us and we try to take every possibility into account while creating our safety procedures. Confirming our procedures are as safe as possible is important, but so is maintaining our equipment. We work to ensure that our equipment is always functioning properly as well as confirming that the environment of the equipment remains clean and free of debris, preventing any accidents.
- All areas of design and production are held to the most rigorous quality standards in the industry to ensure years of use free of issues.
- Use of fixtures, proper tooling and attention to detail at every step, coupled with high tech machines are used to achieve consistent and repeatable results
- All of our trained welders are certified to AWS standards
- A clean environment for assembly of cylinders is maintained to prevent contamination
- Cylinders are hydraulically tested in accordance with our customer needs
Safety awareness program
- We comply with all state and local safety regulations
- We conduct monthly safety training, as well as inspections.
We would love to hear from you about your experience with us! We take pride in the work we provide and your feedback allows us to continue servicing you with a great customer experience. Please click here to write us a comment about your experience- we appreciate the time it takes to help us become a better company!