Welcome to Our January 2015 Newsletter
“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
As we move into the year 2015, we stop and look back on 25 years of God’s faithfulness in preserving us as a company. Many things could be said about how we got to this point, but none of that matters unless the Lord is with us. As we look forward to the new year, we ask Him to continue to lead and guide us in this Kingdom work that He has entrusted to us.
Lots of new things happening again this year! Here are some of the highlights:
1. All Phase Hydraulics finished their move into the new 20,000 square foot addition and are settling in nicely.
2. The Body shop division continues to expand their areas of expertise and broaden their horizons on work that they can perform.
3. Speed-Tech Equipment has been searching for a new technician to add to the Detroit branch as we continue to build a customer base in that area.
Again, we encourage you, our customers, to give us feedback on the work we are performing for you and what you would like to see from us. To those of you who have already made suggestions or commented on our work, thank you!
~ The Management
2014 has been an exciting year for All Phase! Some of the highlights were:
1) Settling into our new building.
2) Putting our new pump test stand in operation.
3) Ordered another lathe, which we are hoping to see come February 2015!
4) Added multiple new team members!
Kristal Boorsma – Administrative assistant
Austin VanDyke – Cylinder technician
Travis Healey – Cylinder technician
Brent Visser – Cylinder technician
Tim Key – Pump/motor technician
Aron Wheel – Parts manager
5) Built additional space to keep up with the growth of the manufacturing division.
With these changes in place, we are excited to see what 2015 has to bring and look forward to better
servicing our customers!
For the past year, All Phase’s manufacturing division and the repair division have been sharing the space in the facility that opened last fall. Earlier this year it became apparent that both divisions needed more space to allow for growth, so plans were put into action to double our existing square footage in order to facilitate these needs.
This past November, the cylinder manufacturing division inhabited the newly completed addition of our building and are now in a great position to increase our efficiency and take on more business
New shop for manufacturing division before all the equipment was set up.
New shop after it was set up and running for the manufacturing division.